In House Diagnostics for Pets
In-house diagnostics for pets available at our clinic
Treating an illness or an injury is only a part of the wellness formula for pets. It takes a veterinarian with experience and a clinic with in-house technologies for fast and accurate diagnostics to prevent and properly analyze health problems. San Marco Animal Hospital brings these services to you at an affordable price.
Cutting edge technology
Clear images help our doctors diagnose and plan treatment. State of the art digital x-ray equipment provides high-resolution images with low exposure to radiation for your pet. We utilize the expertise of a board-certified radiologist for accurate and timely review of x-rays.
When your pet is in distress, you are too! Fast test results lead to quick and accurate diagnosis so that treatment (and your peace of mind) can begin promptly. Our in-house lab is equipped to analyze:
- Blood cell counts – CBC indicates bacterial or viral infection, anemia, dehydration, allergy, inflammation, blood poisoning, leukemia, some cancers, and many other conditions.
- Chemistry profiles – Check blood glucose associated with diabetes, kidney function, potassium levels, sodium, potassium, chloride, and CO-2.
- Endocrine testing – Measure hormone levels in the body to determine if glands are working correctly.
- Electrolytes – Check for imbalances in salts and minerals.
- Snap Tests – Check for certain illnesses with quick results.
We also perform a microscopic evaluation of specimens and a variety of other diagnostic tests.
Call us today at 904-516-9767 for in-house diagnostics for pets, expert analysis, and compassionate treatment.