Information center for new clients
Thank you for choosing San Marco Animal Hospital, the veterinary center where your pet’s health and your peace of mind are a top priority. We welcome all new clients, including those in Jacksonville and San Marco, FL, with a full range of services for care at every stage in your pet’s life.
What to expect
- Convenience – early, same day, and late day appointments available, plus weekend hours!
- Compassion – for your feelings and your pet’s situation, from all of our staff
- Knowledge – our team has extensive training and years of prior experience, including yearly continuing education
- Cutting edge treatment – our facility is equipped with current diagnostic, lab, and treatment technologies that can be performed in the clinic with results returning the same day
- Commitment to excellence – our passion for providing top-quality care to your pets is what sets San Marco Animal Hospital apart
Please bring any existing pet records you have to your initial visit. It is also a good idea to jot down questions or concerns regarding your pet that you may have for the doctor.
We recommend bi-annual examinations, and sometimes more often for older pets or those managing chronic illness.
Payment must be made at the time services are completed. We accept:
- Debit card
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards (transaction must be signed for by the owner of the card)
We are happy to help with the application to CareCredit, an organization that offers healthcare financing, including veterinary. This unique credit card is an invaluable resource when an unexpected illness or accident occurs.
- Affordable monthly payments
- No interest if paid in full during the promotional period
- Interest-free if paid within six months
- No annual fee
- It takes only a few minutes to apply and obtain approval determination
Health insurance for pets
Did you know that health insurance is available for pets, too? This is another popular option for managing veterinary expenses. You can learn more at:
The internet puts a tremendous amount of information at the fingertips of pet owners. However, not all of it is credible. Our team provides this list of trusted sites based on our personal evaluation of each site. We encourage you to learn more about animal care, but please speak with a veterinary professional before taking action.
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Center for Veterinary Medicine- U.S. Food and Drug Administration