New Patient Center
Information center for new patients in Jacksonville
Thank you for choosing San Marco Animal Hospital, the veterinary center where your pet’s health and your peace of mind are top priority. We welcome new patients in the Jacksonville and San Marco, FL area including Avondale 32205, First Coast, Jacksonville downtown (32202 and 32207), Riverside 32204, and Springfield 32206, with a full range of services for care at all stages of your pet’s life.
What to expect
- Convenience – Early and late day appointments and weekend hours.
- Compassion – For your feelings and your pet’s situation, from Dr. Gutta and each member of the staff.
- Knowledge – Our team has extensive training and background, updated with continuing education.
- Leading edge treatment – Our facility is equipped with current diagnostic, lab, and treatment technologies.
- Commitment to excellence – Our passion for providing top quality care is what sets San Marco Animal Hospital apart.
Please bring any existing pet records you have to the initial visit. It is also a good idea to jot down questions for the doctor. We recommend annual examinations, more often for older pets or those managing chronic illness. These full physical exams can include teeth and gum cleaning as needed.
Payment must be made at the time of service – we do not bill. We accept:
- Debit card
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards (must be signed by owner of the card)
We are happy to help with application to CareCredit, an organization that offers healthcare financing, including veterinary. This special credit card is an invaluable resource when an unexpected illness or accident occurs.
- Affordable monthly payments.
- No interest if paid in full during the promotional period.
- Interest free if paid within six months.
- No annual fee.
- Takes only a few minutes to apply and obtain approval determination.
Health insurance for pets
Did you know that health insurance is available for pets, too? This is another popular option for managing veterinary expenses. You can learn more at:
The internet puts a tremendous amount of information at the fingertips of pet owners. However, not all of it is credible. Our team provides this list of trusted sites, based on our personal evaluation. We encourage you to learn more about animal care, but please speak with a veterinary professional before taking action.
- Agility Information
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Kennel Club
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Center for Veterinary Medicine- U.S. Food and Drug Administration