Affordable In-House Wellness Plans Get Pets Off to the Best Start and Keep Them Healthy Into Their Senior Years
We at San Marco Animal Hospital in Jacksonville, Florida, applaud you for being a responsible pet owner. One of the best things you can do for your dogs or cats is to ensure they have a “veterinary home.” Access to quality routine, preventative care is fundamental to support the long, happy, and healthy life of your pets. Many conditions that result in pain and other debilitating symptoms can be avoided or promptly resolved with this proactive approach to care. Additionally, getting your pet into a healthy habit of routine wellness plans is financially savvy.
Services to treat conditions rather than prevent them are generally costlier. Since we appreciate that cost is a factor when exploring treatment options, we provide four affordable wellness plans. These plans are designed to offer generous discounts (up to 20%!) on care not covered by the pet’s wellness plan. For a low, no-surprises, and no-strings-attached annual membership fee, our clients can access various free services to keep their felines frisky and canines chipper. These services include:
- Bi-annual “nose to tail” comprehensive physical exams conducted by one of our skilled and highly qualified veterinarians
- “Core” vaccinations recommended for all cats and dogs, regardless of their lifestyle and risk of exposure to other pathogens
- Screenings and deworming to proactively evaluate and protect against the parasites that cause disease
- “Baseline” diagnostics not limited to complete Blood Cell Count (we have advanced diagnostic capabilities onsite for your convenience)
- Unlimited free office visits – Is your cat not eating? Has your formerly extroverted dog suddenly gone into hiding? Can you not sleep due to worries over a suspicious lump or bump? Whatever the case may be, call us, and we will accommodate! These ongoing visits are 100% covered!
Our clients can choose from three different wellness plans within four different categories.
- The “basic” plan generally includes all the different wellness services noted above.
- The “standard” plan includes a few more exclusive benefits for members, such as dental prophylaxis and urinalysis packages.
- Our best value, the “intensive” care plan, covers all these services and more – including radiology (X-rays), which inform effective and prompt treatment.
- Our in-house plans are also well-suited to accommodate pets’ evolving health needs as they grow. There are plans designed specifically around a puppy’s or kitten’s unique needs.
The balance of our four plan categories is dedicated to keeping your adult or senior dog and cat spry, robust, and youthful.
Let’s get your puppy or kitten off to the best possible start and keep them in excellent shape for years to come. Call us with questions about our kitten, puppy, cat, and dog wellness membership plans, and schedule a visit. San Marco Animal Hospital can be reached at 904-516-9767.
These plans are not pet insurance. There are no exclusions and no unpleasant surprises. We are also proud providers of CareCredit® financing, which helps reduce the stress placed on your finances from out-of-pocket expenses not covered by our membership plans or insurance plans with other companies.